|Monday, June 24||@ Wyomissing||Wyomissing Pool|
|Monday, July 1||@ Green Valley||Green Valley Pool|
|Monday, July 8||vs. Boyertown||Antietam Pool|
|Wednesday, July 10||@ Bern Twp||Bern Twp Pool|
|Monday, July 15||vs. Shillington||Antietam Pool|
|Monday, July 29||vs. Laurel Run||Antietam Pool|
- Arrive for all home dual meets at 4:45 and away dual meets at 5:00. This will allow ample time to get organized and warmed up.
- Immediately upon arrival at the meet be sure to check in with Coach Jen.
- Swimmers must stay in the designated team area.
- Swimmers should cheer for their teammates.
- Swimmers should eat dinner before arriving for the meet. Healthy snacks such as fruit, bagels, or granola are the only acceptable snacks during a meet.
- If swimmers need to leave the team area for any reason, be sure to ask a coach and tell them where you are going.
- Only swimmers are permitted under the tent at meets.
- Swimmers will remain in the water at the end of each race until all competitors have finished.
- Do not distract the coaches during the meet. There will be plenty of time to talk after the meet has ended.
- Swimmers should stay with the team until the conclusion of all team meets.
- Swimmers must participate in 3 out of 5 dual meets to receive the team gift.